Friday 2 August 2013

Scotland Away. A holiday treat

Hi guys

I realise that I have been lapse recently with blogging.  My children have broken up for the school holidays and life is more chaotic than normal. 

The Wards are heading north to Argyll and a small village called Lochgoilhead for two weeks.  During which the family and I will be visiting Edinburgh, Loch Ness, Loch Lomond and Inverary to mention just a few of the many places.  I'm particularly excited about Edinburgh, as we are going to Edinburgh Castle, King Arthur's seat and Holyrood House.  For an avid royalist and historical buff, I can't wait. I am meeting Marguerite Kaye, Alison Lodge, Katie Graham and Raven McAllen too.  I'm going to be so gushy.

Plus there will be a few surprises in store as I have handed our wedding anniversary and my birthday days into my husband's hands. 

So for the next two weeks I will be in the wilds of Scotland.  Internetless and hopefully ticking off the foods I want to try off on my list.

Before I leave, I wanted to share with you my first cover from Secret Cravings Publishing.  My book called the MisAdventures of Pann Haggerty is out at the end of August. I am editing and reworking the stories, bringing more romance and quirky humour into the book.


Isn't this a great cover?  When the edits are okayed from the very lovely Lori, I shall be able to post a snippets weekly up to release date.  This is the first of a three part series about an Englishwoman of a certain age, travelling around America in an RV. 
'
From kooks who is about to head 'North Miss Testmarker'  I bid everyone adieu.

Keep it Kooky

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment: