Wednesday 29 May 2013

HUMP DAY HOOK!

Welcome to my first Hump Day Hook blog post. 



Here's my snippet from my book Without Saying A Word




The caress was Rhean’s undoing. He speared his fingers in Laura’s hair, pulling her mouth up to his. He plundered her mouth with all the pent-up passion he felt for her. Thrilled with her response to him, he stroked her tongue with his. Laura moaned out loud as Rhean’s hand moved upward to her breast, gently pinching the hardened nipple. Flooded with desire for her, Rhean’s mouth and hands moved over and around her naked body, squeezing her buttocks and pulling her onto his hard shaft, impatient to be inside her warmth once again. She tilted her head back, exposing her throat. Rhean’s mouth settled there, nibbling, as he drew Laura deeper into the water, her breasts undulating in time to the ripples. Her nipples begged to be kissed and suckled. Rhean’s mouth moved lower, pulling one deep inside. He licked and suckled gently, creating a suction that pulled at the hard tip. The water surrounding them heightened their intimacy.

Just something I hope will 'whet' your appetite. 

It's available now from Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com

Follow me on Facebook and have fun hopping along today with my fellow authors.

Keep it Kooky

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Phew, I think I need a cold shower after reading that! Great hook, and welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness...I'm with Catherine...bring on the cold shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the group! Nothing like a spicy little hook to start the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to start a blog hop! Good job and keep up the smexy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smoking hot!! Very teasing little hook, Amanda :D

    ReplyDelete